SEA works alongside Worlgo to assist Hong Kong families looking to migrate to Australia and also provides admissions advice to parents looking for Kindergarten/Primary/Secondary/Universities for their children and offers IELTS/PTE classes support for applicants looking to go to Australia.
Currently, Australian schools are closed for enrolment until the Australian government reopens the borders and the AEAS assessment has been postponed until things settle down so parents ask what can we do in the meantime?
- Parents can undertake preparatory IELTS or PTE classes
- Parents can book their IELTS or PTE exam
- Parents can get their skilled assessment (except accountants/teachers who require an English language score to complete the skilled assessment)
- Students can complete the Practice AEAS papers
- Parents can consider what states they would like to consider and whether they have any preference for Government/Catholic or Private Schools
If you’re interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free 30 minute consultation at www.specialistedu.com.hk/bookings